1/14/14

Kapital

I introduce you to a brand I love called Kapital. It's a japanese brand, and their specialty is that everything is handmade. They are really famous in the denim world, because they know how to make jeans like no others. Only a few places outside of Japan sells their Kapital. In LA, you can find a Kapital store on 1629 Abbot Kinney, at Left House. 
All the lookbooks and collections are shot by the same man, Eric Kvatek. I am in love with his photography, i love how natural the models always look. I highly recommend checking his website here

FACEBOOK // BLOGLOVIN // TUMBLR // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER 

2 comments:

  1. lovely blog! :)

    Do u want to follow each other? I'm already following u!

    xx from

    http://www.letoileduphare.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoyed browsing through ur blog...

    ReplyDelete